Below are all the rules, conditions, and terms you must read before booking. Continuing to schedule an appointment is an acknowledgment of all terms and conditions.
- All piercing clients must bring valid ID.
- All prices listed on booking site are piercing fees only. Jewelry costs are separate starting at $30 and can go up depending on client choice.
- Outside jewelry is prohibited for fresh piercings.
- All jewelry sales are final. Jewelry may not be tried on.
- Jewelry does come with manufacture warranties in cases of rare manufacturer defects. This warranty does not cover lost or stolen jewelry.
- When booking, please do not select more than three (3) piercings at once.
- Many piercings are anatomy dependent, so feel free to have back up options in case we can’t safely perform your first choice.
- Additional guests may not be accommodated inside the piercing room. Guests may have to wait in our lobby until the end of the piercing service.
- Masks will be required and only removed / lowered at piercers discretion.
- Please try to arrive ten (10) minutes early for paperwork and jewelry selection.
- All appointments have a ten (10) minute grace period for lateness. Showing up later may result in your appointment needing to be rescheduled and may be subject to cancelation fees.
- All cancelations must be made at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Rescheduled or canceled appointments within 48 hours of their original appointment time may be charged a $20 cancelation/ fee per scheduled . This will be done through a card hold via square for no show / cancelation protection. Square does not save your card info past appointment and cannot be charged for more than the listed fee for each service.
- When last minute cancelations happen, the slot remains empty that otherwise would be filled with other willing participants, causing a loss of income. The cancelation fee invoiced is to minimize the loss and prevent from having the need to charge all clients an initial deposit.
- If a client reschedules more than 3 times, it may prevent from being able to book other future appointments
No call / no shows will be charged the appropriate fee based on your scheduled services.
This is not a deposit and will not count towards any future services.
By continuing to schedule an appointment with Laney Pokes 4 Fun, it is an acknowledgement to the above policies and agreeing to them.
If you do not agree with the above policies, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions / concerns or choose not to schedule.