For all minor piercings, a parent or legal guardian must be present with anyone under the age of 18.
Children not receiving a service are not allowed in the shop.
You must bring :
● The parent or guardian's legal identification.
● The minor's legal identification
● Official copy of birth certificate
● Legal documentation proving relationship between parent / guardian and the minor.
If certain requirements cannot be met, we may not be able to continue with the piercing service. Exceptions will not be made.
- Earlobes only
- Single helix
- Double helix
- Single nostril
- Various Cartilage (ask piercer)
Minors under 12 require a consultation first.
Certain piercings may not be offered based on piercers discretion. Some piercings require healing experience first. So some piercings may not be a suitable option for all children.
● Minor piercings under 12 are appointment only.
If you schedule an appointment, it will be for a consultation only. Piercing services will not be offered same day.
● Please do not bring other children into the shop. Only the child receiving a piercing is permitted to be inside.
● Please arrive 15 minutes early to the appointment so that we can discuss how the piercing will go beforehand so that everyone can be well informed going into the piercing room.