For all minor piercings, a parent or legal guardian must be present with anyone under the age of 18.
Children not receiving a service are not allowed in the shop.
You must bring :
● The parent or guardian's legal identification.
● The minor's legal identification
(If minor does not have a license or valid ID, we accept passports, or school IDs. Identification must include photo identification. If minor is too young for any ID, we may accept a school yearbook photo along with the rest of the required documentation.)
● Official copy of birth certificate
● Legal documentation proving guardianship if you are not the parent
If there are any differences between parent and child last names and / or address, further documentation such as marriage license, divorce papers, etc. Needed to prove you are the parent.
If certain requirements cannot be met, we may not be able to continue with the piercing service. Exceptions will not be made.
- Earlobes only
- Single helix
- Double helix
- Single nostril
- Various Cartilage (ask piercer)
Minors under 12 require a consultation first.
● Minor piercings under 13 are appointment only. Email directly to set up an appointment with me as only certain days are dedicated to minor piercings.
● Please do not bring other children into the shop. Only the child receiving a piercing is permitted to be inside.
● Please arrive 15 minutes early to the appointment so that we can discuss how the piercing will go beforehand so that everyone can be well informed going into the piercing room.
584 Broad Street, Augusta, Georgia 30901, United States
If you are booking for a minor over the age of 13, click below to book through the website like normal. Just include the age of the minor in the note section.